How We Got Started
Nore's innovative medical practice was inspired by our founder and Medical Director, Dr. Robert Harris. A Board Certified Urogynecologist with more than 20 years of experience, Dr. Harris specializes in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery in Jackson, Mississippi.
Dr. Harris' urogynecology patients (and his own wife) repeatedly complained of menopause-related symptoms that were not being addressed by other providers. Dr. Harris began trialing new hormone replacement therapies for these patients inside his existing practice. The incredible results he witnessed led him to open a separate practice in 2015 named Ovation Women's Wellness, which is focused entirely on treating menopause patients.
Today, Dr. Harris and his staff have helped thousands of menopausal women throughout the state of Mississippi. Dr. Harris knows that other women can benefit from these innovative therapies and opened Nore Women's Health in Marietta, Georgia in 2018. More locations are planned to open across metro Atlanta.
What Makes Nore Different
From our focus on menopausal women to our modern facility and convenient digital communications, Nore was designed to create a unique wellness experience that will help you feel like you again.
- Focused care by menopause specialists. We combine years of experience with the latest natural, innovative treatments to provide an expert approach to menopause management.
- Wide range of menopause therapies. By offering Hormone Therapy, Vaginal Rejuvenation, and Vitamin Therapy, Nore can design a customized treatment plan that's best for you.
- Women-focused environment. We understand what you're going through and provide an environment that caters specifically to your female and life-stage needs.
- Warm and welcoming facility. From park-at-the-door convenience to our comfortable lobby, our space was designed to make you feel at home.
- Comfortable consultation rooms. Menopause can be an intimate conversation. Our consultation rooms provide a pleasant space to start the conversation.
- Convenient, digital engagement. HIPAA-compliant, mobile-friendly forms and texting make communication with Nore providers and staff secure, quick and easy.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
We're a different kind of medical practice. We take the time to listen and develop a treatment plan specific to your age-related needs. Have a question or want to request an appointment? Give us a call or complete the form.