“Vaginal rejuvenation” is a term that refers to a wide range of procedures that change or repair the vaginal anatomy. The procedures improve the appearance as well as the functionality of the sensitive part. Vaginal rejuvenation can rectify several underlying medical issues and can make you feel more confident and feminine.
It is important to remember that treatment results differ from one individual to another.
Who Needs Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Women Seeking a Solution for Their Health Issues
The vagina is an elastic muscle. The muscle may lose its elasticity and strength due to three main reasons: childbirth, age, and hormonal changes.
For instance, low levels of estrogen can cause vaginal atrophy. The condition causes discomfort during intercourse, frequent urination, itching, excessive vaginal discharge, etc. Vaginal rejuvenation can be a good treatment for vaginal atrophy.
Vaginal laxity is a condition that leads to loss of tightness in the vagina. The condition can happen after a forceps delivery, during menopause, or with aging. A non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation procedure can take care of the situation.
Women with congenital abnormalities, vaginal wall prolapse, and patients recovering from the urinary tract or reproductive system cancers can benefit from vaginal rejuvenation.
Women with Cosmetic Reasons
Women may also seek vaginal rejuvenation for cosmetic purposes. Specific procedures like labia majora reduction, fat grafting, etc., can make women feel more confident. The treatment has a positive impact on the sexual life of the patient too.
Women Seeking Better Sexual Wellness
Vaginal rejuvenation procedures provide sexual wellness and a better quality of life for many young women. The procedures provide enhanced sexual satisfaction for you and your partner. They can prevent urinary tract infections and maintain the correct pH levels in the vaginal canal.
Preparing for Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
When you opt for vaginal rejuvenation treatment, choose a specialist with sufficient experience in women’s health.
Listed below are some standard requirements to be met before a vaginal rejuvenation procedure.
- Discuss your medical history with your doctor. Report any current infections or history of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Avoid treatment during menstruation for better comfort.
- Do not use any vaginal creams before the treatment.
- Clean/shave the vaginal area before the consultation.
- Report drug allergies in advance.
Every vaginal rejuvenation procedure is different. Talk to your doctor to learn more about the preparatory steps of a specific procedure.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedure Recovery
Vaginal rejuvenation procedures may be invasive or non-invasive. Non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation procedures like O-shot demand no downtime. You may resume normal activities soon after.
Surgical procedures, however, are more complex. After a surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedure:
- Swelling, soreness, and mild discomfort can exist for a few weeks.
- You must refrain from sexual intercourse and intense workouts for about six weeks.
- You must take all medications, including antibiotics, as instructed.
Doctors provide some after-care guidelines for all procedures. The guidelines ensure a quick recovery and the best possible results.
Top Benefits of Vaginal Rejuvenation
- It is an effective way of treating several medical conditions related to female genitalia.
- It improves your sex life, makes you a more confident woman, and boosts your overall well-being.
- You feel sexier, younger, and more comfortable after the treatment.
- The treatment is safe and has a proven track record of success stories.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedures
Surgical rejuvenation procedures are used to modify the external genitalia as well as the inner genital opening. Common surgical rejuvenation procedures include labiaplasty, clitoral hood reduction, labia augmentation, vaginoplasty, perineoplasty, etc.
Talk to your doctor to understand the different types of treatments available to you. Learn the benefits of the procedures, the process involved, and potential risks before you take the plunge.
Non-invasive procedures are gaining immense popularity among middle-aged women for many reasons.
- The treatment plans are quick and safe.
- They require no more than a day or two of downtime.
- Most procedures do not require anesthesia.
- Recovery from the treatment is painless.
- They can be done discreetly within the office premises.
Three standard non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation procedures are discussed below.
It is a drug-free procedure that involves an injection of the patient’s PRP (platelet-rich plasma) into the upper vaginal area. The PRP stimulates stem cell activity and allows natural healing. It promotes the repair and growth of vaginal tissues. The treatment is suitable for women experiencing vaginal laxity, lowered libido, and urinary incontinence.
Women who have undergone the treatment have reported the following results.
- Improved vaginal moisture and sensation.
- Lowered discomfort and pain during intercourse.
- Better sexual response.
The procedure is painless, non-surgical, and takes no more than 30 minutes. Patients can resume normal activities soon after the treatment.
Thermiva uses radiofrequency waves to retighten the vaginal tissues and stimulate collagen growth and increased blood flow. The procedure is 100% pain-free and requires no anesthesia.
The most common benefits of Thermiva are,
- Reduced pain during intercourse.
- Better bladder control.
- Increased vaginal moisture among women going through menopause.
MonaLisa Touch is a painless, in-office procedure that is popular among women seeking optimal vaginal health. It involves the use of laser beams to stimulate collagen production. The collagen induces a healing response and thus improves the functionality of the vaginal area. The procedure is FDA-approved and takes only a few minutes. Recovery time is minimal too.
Key benefits of MonaLisa Touch are,
- Increased sexual response and satisfaction.
- Safe and reliable.
- Protects against urinary tract infections by increasing vaginal strength and moisture level.
- Reduces friction during intercourse.
Feel More Confident with Nore Women’s Health
Nore Women’s Health is prompt, secure, and friendly. We offer personalized treatment plans for women of all ages. Our state-of-the-art therapies and convenient digital communications ensure that you are with the industry’s most reliable women’s healthcare professionals.
Our patients love our warm and friendly staff. Our consultation rooms are comfortably arranged to facilitate intimate conversations. We are equipped with everything you need to feel at home.
Schedule your appointment today and learn more.